If you are under _____, you must wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
Leoul Tsegaye from Fort Mcmurray, Canada is saying 18 is correct answer
Muntaha Hussain from Calgary, Canada is saying 18 is correct answer
OROBOSA OSA-IZEKO from Wabasca-desmarais, Canada is saying 18 is correct answer
Roz Saiyed from Navsari, India is saying 18 is correct answer
- [A] The right-hand lane
- [B] To the left of the center line
- [C] The left-hand lane
- [D] It doesn't matter
- [A] Honk your horn
- [B] Turn on your high beams
- [C] Look slightly down to the right edge of your lane until the vehicle passes
- [D] Close your eyes
- [A] Increase your speed to clear the crosswalk
- [B] Reduce your speed to 30 km/h and stop if necessary
- [C] You have the right-of-way; no need to exercise caution
- [D] Immediately come to a complete stop
- [A] Always yield to a train.
- [B] Trains need a very long distance to stop.
- [C] Railway crossings are marked with signs.
- [D] If you see a train, try to beat it to a crossing.