Read the following statements carefully:
- The Reserve Bank of India has liberalised the norms governing external commercial borrowings (ECBs) for infrastructure creation.
- The minimum average maturity requirement for ECB in the infrastructure sector has been reduced to five years.
- The average maturity requirement for mandatory hedging has been reduced to five years from earlier ten years.
Which of the following statements are correct?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully.
1) The Reserve Bank of India has said that KYC (Know Your Customer) verification of payments bank customers done by telecom companies is permissible.
2) It has instructed payments banks to complete the KYC process by themselves.
3) This comes after Airtel was penalised by UIDAI for allegedly opening payments bank accounts without 'informed consent' of the users.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1 and 2
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] Only 1
- [E] Only 3
- [A] Gold
- [B] Silver
- [C] Bronze
- [D] Platinum
- [E] None of the above
[A] Pune & Mumbai
पूना और मुंबई
[B] Delhi & Agra
दिल्ली और आगरा
[C] Bareilly & Moradabad
बरेली और मुरादाबाद
[D] Chennai & tirupati
चेन्नई और तिरुपति
[E] none of the above
इनमें से कोई नहीं
[E] None of the above
इन में से कोई नहीं