Read the following statements carefully:
1. Researchers at Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IITM) have designed and booted up India's first microprocessor, Shakti.
2. The Shakti microprocessor can be used in low-power wireless systems and networking systems.
3. The Shakti family of processors was fabricated at Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL), Indian Space Research Organizations (ISRO) in Bengaluru.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Which High court has invoked the ‘parens patriae’ doctrine that grants the court inherent power and authority to act as guardian for those who are unable to take care for themselves?
- [A] Delhi High Court
- [B] Calcutta High Court
- [C] Patna High Court
- [D] Himachal Pradesh High Court
- [E] Uttarakhand High Court
Who has been appointed as the Most Enterprising CEO in Electronics Sector by the Indo Global Business Council (IGBC)?
- [A] Hari Singh Dhillon
- [B] Nirmal Chander Vij
- [C] Yogesh Nagar
- [D] Daasarathi Krishnamacharyulu
- [E] SK Sharma
Recently, Paul Allen has passed away at 65 from complications of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He was the co-founder of ________.
- [A] I.B.M
- [B] Microsoft
- [C] Sony
- [D] Intel
- [E] Cisco
Who won the 2019 Commonwealth Secretary-General's Innovation for Sustainable Development Award in London?
- [A] Jagdish Chaturvedi
- [B] Arman Gupta
- [C] Abhik Saha
- [D] Nitesh Kumar Jangir
- [E] Venkata Karthik