Read the following statements carefully:
1. The sixth phase of sale of electoral bonds will take place from 1 November to 10 November 2018.
2. State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorised to issue and encash electoral bonds through its 29 authorised branches.
3. These bonds have a life of 12 days from the date of issue .
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
- [A] Tennis
- [B] None
- [C] Shooting
- [D] Swimming
- [E] Boxing
According to a Swedish arms watchdog, which two countries were among the 5 biggest military spenders in 2017?
- [A] India & Japan
- [B] India & Australia
- [C] India & China
- [D] South Korea & China
- [E] South Korea & US
- [A] Convention on Biological Diversity
- [B] United Nations Environment Programme
- [C] World Bank
- [D] World Wildlife Fund
- [E] Global Environment Facility
The new visa agreement between ________ and India came into force from 11 March 2019 that will allow their businessmen and tourists to stay in India for 90 days without a visa.
- [A] USA
- [B] Maldives
- [C] Singapore
- [D] UK
- [E] Brazil