Read the following statements carefully:
1. NASA’s Parker Solar Probe, mankind’s first mission to ‘touch’ the sun, has set a new record for closest approach to the sun by a human-made object
2. Parker Solar Probe was launched on 12 August 2016.
3. The previous record for closest solar approach was set by the German-American Helios 2 spacecraft in April 1996.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
- [A] Indira Gandhi International Airport
- [B] Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- [C] Chennai International Airport
- [D] Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- [E] Cochin International Airport
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Punjab
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Gujarat
- [E] Odisha
- [A] Edinburgh
- [B] Tokyo
- [C] Shanghai
- [D] Glasgow
- [E] Seoul
According to the Trace Bribery Matrix released in November 2019, which country has the highest business bribery risk among South Asian courtiers?
- [A] Bangladesh
- [B] India
- [C] Bhutan
- [D] Pakistan
- [E] Sri Lanka
Which of the following has partnered with the Department of Posts in a bid to transform it into a multi-service digital hub?
- [A] Capgemini
- [B] Tata Consultancy Services
- [C] Infosys
- [D] IBM
- [E] HCL Technologies