A computer system that permits multiple users to run programs at same time
Correct Ans. is Time Sharing, Time sharing System allows multiple users to execute different programs on same system via terminals
the should be deadlock.
The answer would be 'Time sharing'
Is that mean my standalone PC can permit multiple users to run program at a time. How??
Ahmed Alanbagi from Baghdad, Iraq is saying Multi tasking system is correct answer
The maximum amount of information that is available in one portion of the disk access arm for a removal disk pack (without further movement of the arm with multiple heads)
- [A] A cylinder of data
- [B] A track of data
- [C] A block of data
- [D] A plate of Data
- [A] Farthest cylinder next
- [B] Nearest Cylinder next
- [C] FCFS
- [D] Elevator algorithm
- [A] the address of the data is generated by the CPU
- [B] the address of the data is supplied by the users
- [C] there is no need for an address i.e. the data is used as an address
- [D] the data are accessed sequentially
- [E] None of the above