What is the memory from 1K - 640K called ?
if m not wrong, extended memory is less then 640k and low memory is 64k and conventional is 640k
Aditya Shekhar from Tanuku, India is saying Conventional Memory is correct answer
Rona Rai from Mumbai, India is saying Extended Memory is correct answer
Sabina Sunuwar from Dang, Nepal is saying Conventional Memory is correct answer
Azna Asharaf from India is saying Low Memory is correct answer
- [A] unlock the database
- [B] provide a map of the data
- [C] uniquely identify a record
- [D] none
- [A] Is the applications software you want to use compatible with it ?
- [B] Is it expensive ?
- [C] Is it compatible with your hardware ?
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [A] the address of the data is generated by the CPU
- [B] the address of the data is supplied by the users
- [C] there is no need for an address i.e. the data is used as an address
- [D] the data are accessed sequentially
- [E] None of the above
- [A] FIFO
- [B] Shortest job first
- [C] Shortes remaining
- [D] Longest time first
- [A] system software
- [B] compiler
- [C] Interpreter