In the decimal numbering system, what is the MSD?
yes it also call msb(most significant bit). so why the answer is A
MSD stands for most significant digit which appears on the extreme left. A should not be the answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying The middle digit of a stream of numbers is correct answer
Hala Kamal from Baghdad, Iraq is saying The middle digit of a stream of numbers is correct answer
- [A] X = A + B + C
- [B] X = A · B · C
- [C] A �?? B �?? C
- [D] A $ B $ C
- [A] The values may vary over a continuous range.
- [B] The circuits are less affected by noise.
- [C] The operation can be programmed.
- [D] Information storage is easy.
- [A] 4 circuits
- [B] 2 circuits
- [C] 8 circuits
- [D] 6 circuits
- [A] S is connected to Q
- [B] R is connected to Q
- [C] Both S and R are shortend
- [D] S and R are connected to Q and Q' respectively