Which of the following expressions is in the sum-of-products (SOP) form?
hemasri from Bengaluru, India is saying AB + CD is correct answer
Rajasekhar Reddy Seelam from Fremont, United States is saying AB + CD is correct answer
RAJ VELUGU from India is saying (A + B)(C + D) is correct answer
Himanshu saini from India is saying AB(CD) is correct answer
Abhijeet Pandey from India is saying AB + CD is correct answer
- [A] S is connected to Q
- [B] R is connected to Q
- [C] Both S and R are shortend
- [D] S and R are connected to Q and Q' respectively
- [A] Q type flip-flop
- [B] R S type flip-flop
- [C] J K flip-flop
- [D] T flip-flop
- [A] It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- [B] It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- [C] It converts direct current to alternating current.
- [D] It stores digital data on a hard drive.