Read the following statements carefully:
1.Insurance regulator IRDAI has allowed the distribution of all micro-insurance products through point-of-sales (PoS). It aims to increase insurance penetration in the country.
2..Micro-insurance policies are designed to promote insurance coverage among economically vulnerable sections.
3.A micro-insurance policy is a general or life insurance policy with a sum assured of Rs. 25,000 or less.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] 6.9
- [B] 7.4
- [C] 7.8
- [D] 6.2
- [E] 5.9
- [A] Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
- [B] CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
- [C] Department of Biotechnology
- [D] National Centre for Cell Science
- [E] Agharkar Research Institute
- [A] Hindi
- [B] Punjabi
- [C] Mandarin
- [D] Chinese
- [E] Turkish
- [A] INS Kolkata
- [B] INS Shaurya
- [C] INS Shakti
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] Both 2 and 3
- [A] Labour room
- [B] Maternity operation theatre
- [C] Obstetrics Intensive Care Units
- [D] Anganwadi Centers
- [E] 1, 2 & 3