Read the following statements carefully:
1.Insurance regulator IRDAI has allowed the distribution of all micro-insurance products through point-of-sales (PoS). It aims to increase insurance penetration in the country.
2..Micro-insurance policies are designed to promote insurance coverage among economically vulnerable sections.
3.A micro-insurance policy is a general or life insurance policy with a sum assured of Rs. 25,000 or less.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] India
- [B] China
- [C] Papua New Ginea
- [D] South Korea
- [E] Russia
- [A] Earth Sciences
- [B] Human Resources
- [C] Information and Technology
- [D] Railways
- [E] Environment and climate change
- [A] Dibru-Saikhowa National Park
- [B] Manas National Park
- [C] Nameri National Park
- [D] Kaziranga National Park
- [E] Orang National Park
- [A] Election Commission
- [B] Competition Commission of India
- [C] Chief Labour Commissioner
- [D] NITI Aayog
- [E] National Human Rights Commission of India