The output of an OR gate is LOW when ________.
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying any input is HIGH is correct answer
indhuja indhuja from Erode, India is saying any input is HIGH is correct answer
Mohmmed Ibrahim Qambrani from Karachi, Pakistan is saying any input is LOW is correct answer
Emo Killer from Rohtak, India is saying all inputs are LOW is correct answer
Ahmed Safi from Saudi, India is saying any input is HIGH is correct answer
- [A] It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- [B] It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- [C] It converts direct current to alternating current.
- [D] It stores digital data on a hard drive.
- [A] JK flip-flop does not need a clock pulse
- [B] there is feedback in JK flip-flop
- [C] JK flip-flop accepts both inputs as 1
- [D] JK flip-flop is acronym of junction cathode multivibrator
- [A] symbolic reduction
- [B] using Boolean algebra
- [C] TTL logic
- [D] using a truth table
- [A] 4 circuits
- [B] 2 circuits
- [C] 8 circuits
- [D] 6 circuits