Any number with an exponent of zero is equal to:
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying one is correct answer
Hala Kamal from Baghdad, Iraq is saying one is correct answer
Anjana Narayanan from India is saying one is correct answer
moha qouta from Gaza, Palestine is saying one is correct answer
indhuja indhuja from Erode, India is saying one is correct answer
- [A] The values may vary over a continuous range.
- [B] The circuits are less affected by noise.
- [C] The operation can be programmed.
- [D] Information storage is easy.
- [A] Q type flip-flop
- [B] R S type flip-flop
- [C] J K flip-flop
- [D] T flip-flop
- [A] It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- [B] It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- [C] It converts direct current to alternating current.
- [D] It stores digital data on a hard drive.