For which of the following flip-flop the output clearly defined for all combinations of two inputs?
Diksha Panchgade from Pune, India is saying T flip-flop is correct answer
Mihir Shah from Majalgaon, India is saying T flip-flop is correct answer
hemasri from Bengaluru, India is saying R S type flip-flop is correct answer
Praveen Chaurasia from Indore, India is saying J K flip-flop is correct answer
Chamu Kolipakula from Vijayawada, India is saying R S type flip-flop is correct answer
- [A] X = AB
- [B] X = ABC
- [C] X = A + B + C
- [D] X = AB + C
- [A] Both input zero
- [B] zero at R and one at S
- [C] zero at S and one at R
- [D] Both inputs one
- [A] The values may vary over a continuous range.
- [B] The circuits are less affected by noise.
- [C] The operation can be programmed.
- [D] Information storage is easy.
- [A] 4 circuits
- [B] 2 circuits
- [C] 8 circuits
- [D] 6 circuits