Which of the following is minimum error code?
Abdul Zeelani is saying Excess 3 code is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Binary code is correct answer
Priya from Hyderabad, India is saying Grey code is correct answer
Hala Kamal from Baghdad, Iraq is saying Grey code is correct answer
- [A] X = AB
- [B] X = ABC
- [C] X = A + B + C
- [D] X = AB + C
- [A] The values may vary over a continuous range.
- [B] The circuits are less affected by noise.
- [C] The operation can be programmed.
- [D] Information storage is easy.
- [A] JK flip-flop does not need a clock pulse
- [B] there is feedback in JK flip-flop
- [C] JK flip-flop accepts both inputs as 1
- [D] JK flip-flop is acronym of junction cathode multivibrator