Which of the following is minimum error code?
Diksha Panchgade from Pune, India is saying Excess 3 code is correct answer
Mihir Shah from Majalgaon, India is saying Grey code is correct answer
hemasri from Bengaluru, India is saying Grey code is correct answer
Praveen Chaurasia from Indore, India is saying Grey code is correct answer
- [A] AB + CD
- [B] AB(CD)
- [C] (A + B)(C + D)
- [D] (A)B(CD)
- [A] symbolic reduction
- [B] using Boolean algebra
- [C] TTL logic
- [D] using a truth table
- [A] It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- [B] It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- [C] It converts direct current to alternating current.
- [D] It stores digital data on a hard drive.