Which of the following company is going to acquire Ranbaxy Laboratories in an all-stock transaction?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Sun Pharmaceutical is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Daiichi Sankyo is correct answer
NASA is planning to launch the world's most powerful telescope for detection of extra-terrestrial life by 2030. What is its name?
- [A] James Webb Space Telescope
- [B] Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph (IRIS)
- [C] Orion III Space Observatories
- [D] Advanced Technology Large Aperture Space Telescope
Natural satellite Enceladus has been estimated to have ocean waters beneath its frozen surface. Which of the following planet it belongs to?
- [A] Jupiter
- [B] Saturn
- [C] Uranus
- [D] Neptune
Which of the following states currently enjoy special status from the centre?
3. Himachal Pradesh
- [A] 3, 4 & 5
- [B] 2, 3 & 5
- [C] 1, 2, 3 & 5
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following is incorrect about French Open 2014?
1. For the first time ever, both singles winners of previous grand slams (Australian Open in this case) crashed out in the first round of the next grand slam.
2. For the first time at any Grand Slam event in the Open era, all the top three women's seeds (Williams, Li, and Agnieszka Radwanska) were ousted before fourth round.
3. Rafael Nadal becomes the first player ever to win 5 men's singles title here.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 2
- [D] None of them