Which of the following two PSUs have recently (June 2014) been granted the Navratna status by the Department of Public Enterprises?
1. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
2. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
3. Shipping Corporation of India Limited
4. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
5. Engineers India Limited
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
- [A] Mallika Dutt
- [B] Hanumappa Sudarshan
- [C] Shelly Batra
- [D] Mrinalini Kher
Which of the following is/are right about Indonesian presidential election? 1. A party/coalition needs at least 20 percent of the seats in the 560-seat lower house to have its candidate. 2. A party/coalition needs at least 25 percent of the total valid national vote to put up a presidential candidate.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] 1 or 2
- [D] Both
- [A] China
- [B] U S A
- [C] India
- [D] Brazil
Which of the following state has the highest TB patients in the country as per the latest report of the Revised National TB Programme ?
- [A] Tamil Nadu
- [B] Jharkhand
- [C] Uttarakhand
- [D] West Bengal
Which of the following Indian heritage structure has recently (June 2014) been included in the World Heritage list of UNESCO?
- [A] Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, Gujarat
- [C] Group of Monuments, Pattadakal
- [D] Rani ki Vav, Gujarat