Which of the following is/are incorrect about women's hockey World Cup 2014?
1. It was the record seventh world crown for Holland in women's hockey.
2. They were playing arch rival Australia for the fourth time in the finals.
3. Defending champions Argentina beat US by 21 to claim the third place.
4. Holland have won all the 3 World Cup it has hosted.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 4 is correct answer
Name the Bangladeshi Cricketer who recently (June 2014) has been served an eight-year ban by Bangladesh Cricket Board after being found guilty of fixing matches in Bangladesh Premier League of 2013?
- [A] Mohammad Ashraful
- [B] Tamim Iqbal
- [C] Mashrafe Mortaza
- [D] Shakib-al-Hasan
Which of the following is the nodal organisation for formulation of policy and implementation of programs for prevention and control of HIV/AIDS in India?
- [A] Department of AIDS Control
- [B] National Council on AIDS (NCA)
- [C] National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
- [D] National AIDS Control Board (NACB)
Name this only football player to have played 2 consecutive world cup final for two different teams?
- [A] Luis Monti
- [B] Roberto Baggio
- [C] Raimundo OrsiEdmund Conen
- [D] Angelo Schiavio
- [A] Mayur Vihar I
- [B] Dwarka Sector 21
- [C] Noida City Centre
- [D] Netaji Subhash Place
- [E] Pitampura
Which of the following Airport has recently (June 2014) bagged the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Award by Airport Council International (ACI) in the category of the best improved airport in Asia Pacific Region?
- [A] Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
- [B] Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
- [C] Jaipur International Airport
- [D] Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata