Which of the following teams have won the women's and men's World Cup Hockey 2014 respectively?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 & 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 & 1 is correct answer
- [A] Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- [B] The Nature Conservancy
- [C] World Wide Fund for Nature
- [D] World Business Council for Sustainable Development
Which of the following is/are observed on June 23rd of every year?
1. United Nations Public Service Day
2. International Day of Cooperatives
3. International Widows' Day
4. World Refugee Day
5. World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- [A] Only 4
- [B] Only 1
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] 2 & 5
- [E] 3 & 4
Which of the following Indian Group of Hospitals has recently (June 2014) bagged the Gallup Workplace Award for the year 2014?
- [A] Fortis Hospitals
- [B] Vaatsalya Healthcare
- [C] Apollo Hospitals
- [D] Max Healthcare
- [A] Sam Piroj Bharucha
- [B] Lalit Mohan Sharma
- [C] Ramesh Chandra Lahoti
- [D] Rajendra Mal Lodha
Which of the following is/are correct about the T20 world cup? 1. "Char Chokka Hoi Hoi" was the official theme song for the tournament. 2. India has never hosted any T20 world cup so far. 3. No host nation has ever been able to clinch the title.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above