Which of the following is the theme for World Health Day 2014?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat is correct answer
All revenues received by the union government by way of taxes and other receipts for the conduct of government business are credited to the ?
- [A] Contingency fund of India
- [B] Public account
- [C] Consolidated fund of India
- [D] Deposits and advances fund
Which of the following states have the most number of Lok Sabha constituency reserved for ST in the country? 1. Jharkhand 2. Odisha 3. Chhattisgarh 4. Madhya Pradesh
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 3 & 4
- [C] 1, 2 & 4
- [D] 1, 3 & 4
Which of the following is/are incorrect about recently (June 2014) deceased BJP leader Gopinath Munde? 1. He was the Leader of Opposition in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly during 1992-1995.
2. He has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra during 1995-1999.
3. He has been the only leader from Maharashtra to serve as union minister in both the NDA regimes.
4. He was brother in law of slain BJP leader Pramod Mahajan.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 1
- [D] Only 3
Which of the following is incorrect about Diego Maradona?
1. He was sent home from the 1994 World Cup in the U.S. after testing positive for ephedrine.
2. He is the only player to win the Golden Ball at both the FIFA U-20 World Cup and FIFA World Cup, in 1979 and 1986.
3. He holds the record for playing most matches in the world cups as skipper of a national side.
4. He is the only Argentine player to feature in both (1978 & 1986) the world cups Argentina won.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 4
Which of the following Lok Sabha constituency holds the all-time record for fielding a record 480 candidates- the most in history?
- [A] Satna (MP)
- [B] East Delhi (Delhi)
- [C] Nalgonda (AP)
- [D] Belgaum (Karnataka)