Which of the following best defines a country with a closed economy?
1. It does not allow private ownership of capital
2. It doesn't have flexible exchange rates
3. It does not conduct trade with other countries
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 2 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are incorrect about women's hockey World Cup 2014?
1. It was the record seventh world crown for Holland in women's hockey.
2. They were playing arch rival Australia for the fourth time in the finals.
3. Defending champions Argentina beat US by 21 to claim the third place.
4. Holland have won all the 3 World Cup it has hosted.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] Only 4
- [D] None of the above
This remains the only country in the world which had to qualify for the FIFA world cup despite being the host?
- [A] Uruguay
- [B] Argentina
- [C] Italy
- [D] Brazil
Which of the following is/are correct regarding AIDS in India? 1. Chennai became the first state to witness the first ever HIV positive case in India way back in 1986. 2. Today, world's third highest population of people with HIV live in India (2.27 million) 3. More females than males are infected with this deadly virus.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] 1, 2 & 3
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) been appointed as President of Reliance Jio Infocomm?
- [A] Vishal Sikka
- [B] Sunil Dutt
- [C] Ramesh Talwar
- [D] Nagendra Jaiswal