As per the GoI, manufacturing companies borrowing up to $________ million through ECBs will nowbe able to do so only for a 1-year term.
Chhavi Jain from Jaipur, India is saying 50 is correct answer
Biswakarma Geeta Geeta from Guwahati, India is saying 90 is correct answer
Amrik Sekhon from Chandigarh, India is saying 25 is correct answer
Samareshk Roy from Barddhaman, India is saying 75 is correct answer
Abhishekh shukla from Dubai, United Arab Emirates is saying 50 is correct answer
[B] Kotak Life Insurance
कोटक लाइफ इंश्योरेंस
[C] Reliance Life Insurance
रिलायंस लाइफ इंश्योरेंस
[D] SBI Life Insurance Company
SBI लाइफ इन्सुरांस
[E] HDFC Life
Read the following statements:
- The HRD Ministry awarded the Institute of Eminence status to 6 public institutions.
- The status was awarded to the following institutions: IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, Delhi University, Benares Hindu University, University of Hyderabad.
- Each of the above university has to sign an MoU with the HRD Ministry and will lay out its plan to achieve the objective of becoming a world-class institution.
Which of the following statements are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 and 2
- [D] Both 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Ankur Mittal and Qi Ying
- [B] Giovanni Pellielo and Simone D Ambrosio
- [C] Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu
- [D] Alexey Alipov and Tomoyuki Matsuda
- [E] None of the above