Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become the first Indian shooter to win two medals in a single World Cup competition?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Annu Raj Singh is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Jitu Rai is correct answer
Which of the following is/are correct about recently (Apr 2014) deceased iconic cinematographer VK Murthy? 1. He was the first cinematographer to receive Dada Saheb Phalke award in 2008. 2. He won the 'Filmfare Award for Best Cinematographer' for Kaagaz Ke Phool (in 1959) and for 'Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam' (in 1962). 3. 'Kaagaz Ke Phool' was the first Cinema Scope film in India.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1, 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] 1 & 3
Justice G Rohini has recently (April 2014) been in the news for becoming the first women Chief Justice of which following High Court?
- [A] Ranchi High Court
- [B] Delhi High Court
- [C] Cuttack High Court
- [D] Gauhati High Court
Which of the following is the best country for FDI inflows worldwide as per the recently (June 2014) released "foreign direct investment confidence index"?
- [A] United States
- [B] China
- [C] Germany
- [D] Singapore
Which of the following Indian heritage structure has recently (June 2014) been included in the World Heritage list of UNESCO?
- [A] Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, Gujarat
- [C] Group of Monuments, Pattadakal
- [D] Rani ki Vav, Gujarat
Which of the following is/are incorrect about hockey World Cup 2014?
1. Netherlands was hosting the event (13th edition) for the 2nd time.
2. Argentina secured the third place by defeating England to claim their first ever World Cup medal (bronze).
3. Australia is the only team to win back to back world cup after Germany.
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] None of the above