Which of the following is/are observed on June 23rd of every year?
1. United Nations Public Service Day
2. International Day of Cooperatives
3. International Widows' Day
4. World Refugee Day
5. World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 4 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 4 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are incorrect about recently (June 2014) deceased BJP leader Gopinath Munde? 1. He was the Leader of Opposition in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly during 1992-1995.
2. He has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra during 1995-1999.
3. He has been the only leader from Maharashtra to serve as union minister in both the NDA regimes.
4. He was brother in law of slain BJP leader Pramod Mahajan.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 1
- [D] Only 3
Which of the following is the only state in the country not to have implemented the Disaster Management Act, 2005?
- [A] West Bengal
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Rajasthan
- [D] Gujarat
- [E] Goa
Which of the following is/are correct about Pulitzer prizes? 1. The Public Service gold medal, the most coveted among all the Pulitzer prizes, does not accompany any cash reward. 2. The Prize is the highest honor in journalism in US, awarded for achievements in newspaper and online journalism, literature, and musical composition. 3. Its given annually in 21 categories and each winner pockets a $10,000 cash reward.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 & 2
- [C] 2 & 3
- [D] All of the above
- [A] It encourages the inflow of foreign capital for infrastructure development
- [B] It facilities the proper distributor of finances among the public section undertakings
- [C] It ensures transparency in financial administration
- [D] None of the statements , and given above is correct in his context