Name this Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who recently hit the headlines after being shot dead by a policeman in Afghanistan while covering the 2014 presidential election in the country?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Anja Niedringhaus is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Sandra Eisert is correct answer
- [A] Mayur Vihar I
- [B] Dwarka Sector 21
- [C] Noida City Centre
- [D] Netaji Subhash Place
- [E] Pitampura
Which of the following Lok Sabha constituency presently is the largest in the country in terms of number of voters?
- [A] Outer Delhi (Delhi)
- [B] Thane (Maharashtra)
- [C] Dum Dum (West Bengal)
- [D] Malkajgiri (Andhra Pradesh)
Which of the following team has never won the FIFA World Cup despite featuring in the final twice?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 & 4
- [C] 1, 2 & 4
- [D] 1, 2 & 3
Which of the following has recently (April 2014) surpassed South Africa as the largest economy of Africa?
- [A] Botswana
- [B] Kenya
- [C] Nigeria
- [D] Algeria
Which of the following is incorrect about Moortidevi Award?
1. The annual award is given in the memory of Moortidevi, the mother of Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain, the founder of Bhartiya Jnanpith.
2. The literary prize entails cash reward of four lakh rupees, a plaque and a statue of goddess Saraswati.
3. Any living author writing in any of the languages enlisted in the VIIIth Schedule of Indian Constitution excluding English is eligible for this award.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1
- [D] None of the above