Which of the following is/are correct as per the Global Peace Index 2014?
1. India ranks at 143rd position out of 162 countries surveyed globally.
2. Iceland retains the top position as the world's most peaceful place.
3. Iraq has replaced Syria as the most violent place in the world.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 2 is correct answer
- [A] Shixian Wang & Li Xuerui (China)
- [B] Yuanting Tang & Yang Yu (China)
- [C] Kyung Eun Jung & Ha Na Kim (South Korea)
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Mukesh Ambani
- [B] Lakshmi Mittal
- [C] Amar Gopal Bose
- [D] Qimat Rai Gupta
- [A] World Habitat Day
- [B] World Humanitarian Day
- [C] International Day of Democracy
- [D] World Oceans Day
- [A] None
- [B] Two
- [C] Three
- [D] Five