Which of the following nuclear facility in India is believed to work for developing weapons as its not one among those power plant subject to IAEA scrutiny?
1. Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad
2. Tarapur Atomic Power Plant
3. Rajasthan Atomic Power Station
4. Kakrapar Atomic Power Station
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
- [A] Germany
- [B] England
- [C] Italy
- [D] Uruguay
- [A] 1st
- [B] 5th
- [C] 15th
- [D] 20th
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
How many votes a candidate contesting Parliamentary poll must get in order to avoid forfeiting his security deposit?
- [A] One-tenth of total valid votes
- [B] One-sixth of total valid votes
- [C] One-fourth of total valid votes
- [D] One-fifth of total valid votes
Which of the following is the central nodal agency for implementing the price support operations for commercial crops?
- [A] FCI
- [B] NAFED
- [C] NABARD
- [D] TRIFED