Which of the following is/are correct about Tang Prize?
1. The biennial prize is given in four categories namely Enviornment, Economics, Peace and Literature.
2. It has been named after China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907).
3. It was created by Taiwanese billionaire 'Samuel Yin' with a $100 million donation.
4. Each winner bags $1.7 million in prize money - which is more than $1.2 million that comes with a Nobel Prize.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 & 4 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
- [A] A famous aviator
- [B] A world war-1 General
- [C] A French president
- [D] The first singles champion (men's)
- [A] Shixian Wang & Li Xuerui (China)
- [B] Yuanting Tang & Yang Yu (China)
- [C] Kyung Eun Jung & Ha Na Kim (South Korea)
- [D] None of the above
Name the city which has recently (June 2014) been given the title of World Book Capital for the year 2016?
- [A] Madrid
- [B] Dresden
- [C] Wroclaw
- [D] Manila
- [E] Durban