Which of the following statement is/are incorrect as per the latest annual report on global nuclear arsenal by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)? 1. The nine nuclear-armed states still possess a total of 16,300 such weapons of mass destruction as of early 2014 - down by around 5.6 percent from the previous year.
2. United States and Russia together possess around 80 percent of the world's total nuclear weapons.
3. China, India and Pakistan are the only nuclear weapon states that are expanding their nuclear arsenals.
4. North Korea has the fewest weapons, estimated to be as many as eight.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Which of the following is the only state in the country not to have implemented the Disaster Management Act, 2005?
- [A] West Bengal
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Rajasthan
- [D] Gujarat
- [E] Goa
Which of the following is incorrect about Moortidevi Award?
1. The annual award is given in the memory of Moortidevi, the mother of Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain, the founder of Bhartiya Jnanpith.
2. The literary prize entails cash reward of four lakh rupees, a plaque and a statue of goddess Saraswati.
3. Any living author writing in any of the languages enlisted in the VIIIth Schedule of Indian Constitution excluding English is eligible for this award.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Austria
- [B] Hungary
- [C] Slovakia
- [D] Poland
- [A] Sanjay Baweja
- [B] Mukesh Bansa
- [C] Karandeep Singh
- [D] None of these
- [A] To vote in public elections
- [B] To develop the scientific temper
- [C] To safeguard public property
- [D] To abide by the constitution and respect its ideals