Which of the following state recorded the most number of deaths per lakh population in road accidents in 2012 as per the recently released Accident data of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Maharashtra is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Maharashtra is correct answer
- [A] The budget is modified and presented again
- [B] The budget is referred to the rajya sabha for suggestions
- [C] The union finance minister is asked to resign
- [D] The prime minister submits the resignation of council of ministers
- [A] Moldova
- [B] Romania
- [C] Albania
- [D] Belarus
He remains the only coach in the history to have successfully led his national side to two successive FIFA world cup title. Who is he?
- [A] Del Bosque
- [B] Luiz Felipe Scolari
- [C] Vittorio Pozzo
- [D] Franz Beckenbauer
Which of the following National Park has recently (June 2014) been conferred on the UNESCO world heritage status?
- [A] Betla National Park, Jharkhand
- [B] Galathea National Park, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- [C] Great Himalayan National Park, Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
- [D] Bandipur National Park, Karnataka
Which of the following is/are true about Snow Leopard? 1. It is a national heritage animal of Pakistan. 2. It is a state animal of Jammu & Kashmir. 3. It is native to the parts of central Asia.
- [A] 1 & 2
- [B] 1 & 3
- [C] 2 & 3
- [D] All of the above