Which of the following country reported most valid Facebook bugs in 2013?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying India is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
- [A] Central African Republic
- [B] South Sudan
- [C] Chad
- [D] Sierra Leone
Which of the following is/are correct about Tang Prize?
1. The biennial prize is given in four categories namely Enviornment, Economics, Peace and Literature.
2. It has been named after China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907).
3. It was created by Taiwanese billionaire 'Samuel Yin' with a $100 million donation.
4. Each winner bags $1.7 million in prize money - which is more than $1.2 million that comes with a Nobel Prize.
- [A] Only 3 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
A company marketing food products advertises that its items do not contain trans-fats. What does this campaign signify to the customers ? 1. The food products are not made out of hydrogenated oils. 2. The food products are not made out of animal fats/oils. 3. The oils used are not likely to damage the cardiovascular health of the consumers. Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 and 3 only
- [C] 1 and 3 only
- [D] 1,2 and 3