Which of the following author has recently (June 2014) clinched the PEN/Pinter prize for 2014?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Jeet Thayil is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Jeet Thayil is correct answer
- [A] Azim Premji
- [B] Pallonji Mistry
- [C] Shiv Nadar
- [D] Mukesh Ambani
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become the President of tiny central American country 'El Salvador'?
- [A] Antonio Saca
- [B] Mauricio Funes
- [C] Salvador Sanchez Ceren
- [D] Alfredo Cristiani
Which of the following is/are correct?
1. UNESCO has been naming a city every year as such beginning 2001 to promote book and reading culture.
2. National capital Delhi had bagged the honour in 2003 becoming the 3rd such city after the inaugural Madrid (Spain) and Alexandria (Egypt).
3. The 'World Book Capital' for 2014 is Nigerian city of Port Harcourt whereas the next year's honour goes to South Korea's Incheon city.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above
Forbes list of World's Most Powerful People 2014 released.According to this list who is the most powerful person of World?
- [A] Pope Francis
- [B] Larry Page
- [C] Bill Gates
- [D] Vladimir Putin
- [A] Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- [B] The Nature Conservancy
- [C] World Wide Fund for Nature
- [D] World Business Council for Sustainable Development