Which of the following is/are incorrect? 1. State Bank of India is the only Public Sector Bank (PSB) headed by the chairman. 2. All the PSB has Chairman and Managing Director as their top executive. 3. The posts of Chairman and Managing Director in the private sector banks are held separately.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
NASA is planning to launch the world's most powerful telescope for detection of extra-terrestrial life by 2030. What is its name?
- [A] James Webb Space Telescope
- [B] Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph (IRIS)
- [C] Orion III Space Observatories
- [D] Advanced Technology Large Aperture Space Telescope
- [A] Sri Lanka
- [B] Nepal
- [C] Bhutan
- [D] China
The recently (June 2014) nominated UN High Commissioner for Human Rights belongs to which following country?
- [A] US
- [B] Malaysia
- [C] Algeria
- [D] Jordan
- [A] Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat
- [B] Healthy heart beat, Healthy blood pressure
- [C] Anti-microbial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow
- [D] Make every mother and child count