How many Lok Sabha constituency have had only women candidates ever?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Two is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying None is correct answer
Which of the following is/are right about Indonesian presidential election? 1. A party/coalition needs at least 20 percent of the seats in the 560-seat lower house to have its candidate. 2. A party/coalition needs at least 25 percent of the total valid national vote to put up a presidential candidate.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] 1 or 2
- [D] Both
Which of the following is the nodal organisation for formulation of policy and implementation of programs for prevention and control of HIV/AIDS in India?
- [A] Department of AIDS Control
- [B] National Council on AIDS (NCA)
- [C] National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
- [D] National AIDS Control Board (NACB)
Which of the following best defines a country with a closed economy?
1. It does not allow private ownership of capital
2. It doesn't have flexible exchange rates
3. It does not conduct trade with other countries
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] All of the above
Which of the following country is presently using only foreign currencies for day-to-day economic transactions?
- [A] Haiti
- [B] Central African Republic
- [C] Zimbabwe
- [D] Somalia
Which of the following state the Rushikulya Rookery, a major nesting site of endangered marine turtles, is located in?
- [A] West Bengal
- [B] Andhra Pradesh
- [C] Kerala
- [D] Odisha