Which of the following country is presently using only foreign currencies for day-to-day economic transactions?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Haiti is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Haiti is correct answer
Which of the following is the opponent Saina Nehwal defeated to capture the $750000 'Star Australian Super Series' recently (June 2014)?
- [A] Wang Shixian
- [B] Sung Ji Hyun
- [C] Wang Yihan
- [D] Carolina Marin
- [E] Bae Yeon Ju
Which of the following is/are correct about the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)?
1. It is the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization.
2. Its membership is limited to countries of Europe.
3. The six official languages of the OSCE are English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- [A] 1 & 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become the first Indian shooter to win two medals in a single World Cup competition?
- [A] Annu Raj Singh
- [B] Ronjan Sodhi
- [C] Jitu Rai
- [D] Joydeep Karmakar
Among the following who are eligible to benefit from the 'mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee actâ€ ?
- [A] Adult members of only the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe households
- [B] Adult members of below poverty line (BPL) households
- [C] Adult members of households of all backward communities
- [D] Adult members of any household
- [A] Germany
- [B] England
- [C] Italy
- [D] Uruguay