Which of the following is incorrect about Gro Harlem Brundtland - the inaugural recipient of Tang Prize? 1. She is a three-time prime minister of Norway: in 1981, 1986-89 & 1990-96. 2. She also headed the UN World Commission on Environment and Development that paved the way for the first Earth Summit, which led to the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gases. 3. She is currently a special envoy on climate change for U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Which of the following long distance runner has recently (April 2014) clinched the men's title at 'London Marathon'?
- [A] Mohamed Farah
- [B] Dennis Kimetto
- [C] Wilson Kipsang
- [D] Ayele Abshero
- [A] Shuji Nakamura
- [B] Stuart Parkin
- [C] Shinya Yamanaka
- [D] Robert Langer
How many votes a candidate contesting Parliamentary poll must get in order to avoid forfeiting his security deposit?
- [A] One-tenth of total valid votes
- [B] One-sixth of total valid votes
- [C] One-fourth of total valid votes
- [D] One-fifth of total valid votes
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
Which of the following is/are correct?
1. UNESCO has been naming a city every year as such beginning 2001 to promote book and reading culture.
2. National capital Delhi had bagged the honour in 2003 becoming the 3rd such city after the inaugural Madrid (Spain) and Alexandria (Egypt).
3. The 'World Book Capital' for 2014 is Nigerian city of Port Harcourt whereas the next year's honour goes to South Korea's Incheon city.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above