Which of the following is incorrect about Moortidevi Award?
1. The annual award is given in the memory of Moortidevi, the mother of Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain, the founder of Bhartiya Jnanpith.
2. The literary prize entails cash reward of four lakh rupees, a plaque and a statue of goddess Saraswati.
3. Any living author writing in any of the languages enlisted in the VIIIth Schedule of Indian Constitution excluding English is eligible for this award.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are correct about recently (Apr 2014) deceased iconic cinematographer VK Murthy? 1. He was the first cinematographer to receive Dada Saheb Phalke award in 2008. 2. He won the 'Filmfare Award for Best Cinematographer' for Kaagaz Ke Phool (in 1959) and for 'Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam' (in 1962). 3. 'Kaagaz Ke Phool' was the first Cinema Scope film in India.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1, 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] 1 & 3
Which of the following state has the highest TB patients in the country as per the latest report of the Revised National TB Programme ?
- [A] Tamil Nadu
- [B] Jharkhand
- [C] Uttarakhand
- [D] West Bengal
Which of the following two countries have recently (May 2014) settled a maritime border dispute after 20 years of negotiations?
- [A] Philippines and Vietnam
- [B] Malaysia and Indonesia
- [C] Philippines and Indonesia
- [D] Indonesia and Papua New Guinea
- [A] India, Bangladesh and Myanmar
- [B] China, Vietnam and Philippines
- [C] Indonesia, Nigeria and Mexico
- [D] India, Brazil and South Africa
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) been appointed as the president of International Cricket Council - highest governing body of cricket?
- [A] Mustafa Kamal
- [B] N Srinivasan
- [C] Tim May
- [D] Alan Isaac