Which of the following is/are incorrect about the T20 women's world cup? 1. Apart from the inaugural edition, lifted by host 'England' in 2009, all the other 3 editions (2010, 2012 & 2014) has been captured by Australians. 2. England's Anya Shrubsole received player of the series award in the latest (2014) edition. 3. The tournament is held concurrently with the men's tournament.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying None of the above is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Which of the following should be the maximum (legally) value for the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of mobile handsets?
- [A] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [B] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [C] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
- [D] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
- [A] A famous aviator
- [B] A world war-1 General
- [C] A French president
- [D] The first singles champion (men's)
NASA is planning to launch the world's most powerful telescope for detection of extra-terrestrial life by 2030. What is its name?
- [A] James Webb Space Telescope
- [B] Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph (IRIS)
- [C] Orion III Space Observatories
- [D] Advanced Technology Large Aperture Space Telescope
- [A] Brazil
- [B] Germany
- [C] England
- [D] Italy
Which one of the following Indian ports handled the most iron ores in the country for the 2013-14 period?
- [A] Mumbai Port
- [B] Kandla Port
- [C] Vishakhapatnam Port
- [D] Paradip Port