Which of the following is/are correct about the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)?
1. It is the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization.
2. Its membership is limited to countries of Europe.
3. The six official languages of the OSCE are English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are true regarding the Border Security Force? 1. It is a paramilitary force under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence. 2. It currently stands as the world's largest border guarding force. 3. KF Rustomji, the BSF's first Director General is referred to as the founding father of the BSF.
- [A] Only 3
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] None of the above
Which of the following private sector lender has become the first bank to introduce an electronic Kisan Card on the RuPay platform?
- [A] Axis Bank
- [B] HDFC Bank
- [C] Kotak Mahindra
- [D] IndusInd Bank
Which of the following should be the maximum (legally) value for the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of mobile handsets?
- [A] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [B] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [C] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
- [D] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
Which of the following Airport has recently (June 2014) bagged the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Award by Airport Council International (ACI) in the category of the best improved airport in Asia Pacific Region?
- [A] Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
- [B] Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
- [C] Jaipur International Airport
- [D] Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
Which of the following Indian heritage structure has recently (June 2014) been included in the World Heritage list of UNESCO?
- [A] Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, Gujarat
- [C] Group of Monuments, Pattadakal
- [D] Rani ki Vav, Gujarat