In the context of global oil prices, 'Brent crude oilâ€ is frequently referred to in the news. What does this term imply ? 1. It is a major classification of crude oil. 2. It is sourced from north sea. 3. It does not contain sulphur. Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 only is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 only is correct answer
- [A] Slow down the speed of neutrons
- [B] Increase the speed of neutrons
- [C] Cool down the reactor
- [D] Stop the nuclear reaction
NASA is planning to launch the world's most powerful telescope for detection of extra-terrestrial life by 2030. What is its name?
- [A] James Webb Space Telescope
- [B] Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph (IRIS)
- [C] Orion III Space Observatories
- [D] Advanced Technology Large Aperture Space Telescope
Which of the following country is presently using only foreign currencies for day-to-day economic transactions?
- [A] Haiti
- [B] Central African Republic
- [C] Zimbabwe
- [D] Somalia
Which of the following is/are incorrect? 1. State Bank of India is the only Public Sector Bank (PSB) headed by the chairman. 2. All the PSB has Chairman and Managing Director as their top executive. 3. The posts of Chairman and Managing Director in the private sector banks are held separately.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following is/are incorrect about women's hockey World Cup 2014?
1. It was the record seventh world crown for Holland in women's hockey.
2. They were playing arch rival Australia for the fourth time in the finals.
3. Defending champions Argentina beat US by 21 to claim the third place.
4. Holland have won all the 3 World Cup it has hosted.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] Only 4
- [D] None of the above