Which of the following is the theme of World Day to Combat Desertification for the year 2014?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Drought and Water Scarcity is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Drought and Water Scarcity is correct answer
Which of the following has recently (Apr 2014) been appointed as the Chairman of Nasscom for 2014-15 ?
- [A] Krishnakumar Natarajan
- [B] Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- [C] R Chandrasekaran
- [D] Harsh Manglik
Which of the following is/are incorrect about recently (June 2014) deceased BJP leader Gopinath Munde? 1. He was the Leader of Opposition in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly during 1992-1995.
2. He has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra during 1995-1999.
3. He has been the only leader from Maharashtra to serve as union minister in both the NDA regimes.
4. He was brother in law of slain BJP leader Pramod Mahajan.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 1
- [D] Only 3
Which of these great Greek thinkers was an accomplished Olympian as a two-time winner of a wrestling event?
- [A] Aristotle
- [B] Euclid
- [C] Plato
- [D] Archimedes
Which of the following statement is/are incorrect as per the latest annual report on global nuclear arsenal by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)? 1. The nine nuclear-armed states still possess a total of 16,300 such weapons of mass destruction as of early 2014 - down by around 5.6 percent from the previous year.
2. United States and Russia together possess around 80 percent of the world's total nuclear weapons.
3. China, India and Pakistan are the only nuclear weapon states that are expanding their nuclear arsenals.
4. North Korea has the fewest weapons, estimated to be as many as eight.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 & 2
- [C] Only 2
- [D] 2 & 4
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Argentina
- [B] Japan
- [C] Czech Republic
- [D] New Zealand