Which of the following is/are incorrect about hockey World Cup 2014?
1. Netherlands was hosting the event (13th edition) for the 2nd time.
2. Argentina secured the third place by defeating England to claim their first ever World Cup medal (bronze).
3. Australia is the only team to win back to back world cup after Germany.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 & 3 is correct answer
- [A] Edasseri Govindan Nair
- [B] C Radhakrishnan
- [C] Balachandran Chullikkadu
- [D] Narayana Guru
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) been appointed as President of Reliance Jio Infocomm?
- [A] Vishal Sikka
- [B] Sunil Dutt
- [C] Ramesh Talwar
- [D] Nagendra Jaiswal
Which of the following is/are incorrect? 1. State Bank of India is the only Public Sector Bank (PSB) headed by the chairman. 2. All the PSB has Chairman and Managing Director as their top executive. 3. The posts of Chairman and Managing Director in the private sector banks are held separately.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following has recently (Apr 2014) been become the 1st Indian cricketer to feature on the cover page of the "Wisden Cricketers' Almanack"?
- [A] MS Dhoni
- [B] Virat Kohli
- [C] Rahul Dravid
- [D] Sachin Tendulkar