The government appointed two members, Aditya Vikram, IRS (IT) 1981 batch & Pramod Chandra Mody, IRS (IT) 1982 batch, as members in the which body?
Gayatri Dhaker from Jaipur, India is saying Central Board of Direct Taxes is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Central Board of Direct Taxes is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Directorate General of Foreign Trade is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying Enforcement Directorate is correct answer
Read the following statements:-
1. The education of martyrs' children was funded by Government only up to Rs 20,000 a month.
2. The government will now fully fund the education of martyrs' children.
3. This scheme covers around 3,400 children.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
The Minister of State for MSME, Giriraj Singh launched a mobile phone application for locating ________ Khadi stores in the country.
- [A] 3000
- [B] 4000
- [C] 4500
- [D] 5000
- [E] 5500
Prevention of Blindness Week 2019 is being observed from 1st of April to 7th of April 2019. It was first started in ________.
- [A] 1948
- [B] 1952
- [C] 1958
- [D] 1960
- [E] 1965
Who has been appointed as the officiating chairperson of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) in March 2020?
- [A] Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar
- [B] Justice K. G. Balakrishnan
- [C] Justice T. S. Thakur
- [D] Justice Bansi Lal Bhat
- [E] Justice P. Sathasivam
- [A] Prince Mateen
- [B] Prince Harry
- [C] Prince Nikolai
- [D] Prince Hamdan
- [E] Prince Hussein