Which country has operationalised a prototype exascale computing machine, the next-generation supercomputer?
AditYa GUpta from Kolkata, India is saying UK is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Japan is correct answer
Ranjana Juppalli from Nagpur, India is saying Russia is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying Japan is correct answer
________ have begun reducing their numbers in Iraq after Iraqi authorities declared “victory” over Islamic State.
- [A] Indian Armed Forces
- [B] Pakistan Armed Forces
- [C] Republic of China Armed Forces
- [D] United States Armed Forces
- [E] British Armed Forces
The Union Cabinet approved an MoU between India and ________ on Cancer Research Initiative on 7 March 2019.
- [A] USA
- [B] UK
- [C] China
- [D] Russia
- [E] Germany
- [A] China
- [B] USA
- [C] Japan
- [D] South Korea
- [E] Russia
Amidst the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, BharatPe has partnered with which of the following to roll out 'COVID-19 Protection Insurance Cover' for shopkeepers?
- [A] HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- [B] New India Assurance
- [C] Reliance General Insurance
- [D] ICICI Lombard
- [E] United India Insurance
Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan and son Abhishek Bachchan have tested positive for coronavirus and have been taken to which of the following hospitals?
- [A] Nanavati Hospital
- [B] Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- [C] P. D. Hinduja National Hospital
- [D] Seven Hills Hospital
- [E] Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre