Microfinance is the provision of financial services to people of low-income groups. This includes both the con-summers and the self-employed. The service/services rendered under micro- finance is/are : 1. Credit facilities. 2. Savings faculties. 3. Insurance facilities. 4. Fund transfer faculties. Select the correct answer using the codes given the lists ?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1,2 ,3 and 4 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 only is correct answer
Which of the following is/are the recipient of Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowships (Akademi Ratna) 2014? 1. Rajesh Karmakar 2. Kanak Rele 3. R Sathyanarayana 4. Mahesh Elkunchwar
- [A] 2 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
- [A] Tripuraneni Ramaswamy
- [B] Laxman Aelay
- [C] Damerla Rama Rao
- [D] Sarvepalli Gopal
Which of the following is incorrect?
1. India is now the world's second largest textile exporter after China.
2. China still maintains a heavy lead over India with its trade volume being almost 7 times as high.
3. Bangladesh, Germany and Italy secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively.
4. Textiles includes everything from fibre and yarn to fabric, readymade garments made of cotton, silk, wool and synthetic yarn.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 3
- [A] It encourages the inflow of foreign capital for infrastructure development
- [B] It facilities the proper distributor of finances among the public section undertakings
- [C] It ensures transparency in financial administration
- [D] None of the statements , and given above is correct in his context
Which of the following two countries have recently (May 2014) settled a maritime border dispute after 20 years of negotiations?
- [A] Philippines and Vietnam
- [B] Malaysia and Indonesia
- [C] Philippines and Indonesia
- [D] Indonesia and Papua New Guinea