Under the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts (Amendment) Bill, 2018, the pecuniary jurisdiction of the commercial courts reduced from Rs. 1 crore to Rs. __________
AditYa GUpta from Kolkata, India is saying 10 lakh is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 10 lakh is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 10 lakh is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying 10 lakh is correct answer
- [A] China
- [B] Brazil
- [C] Mexico
- [D] South Africa
- [E] India
Which Ministry has directed all central government departments and PSUs in the National Capital Region to switch to e-vehicles for local use?
- [A] Ministry of Defence
- [B] Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- [C] Ministry of Power
- [D] Ministry of Finance
- [E] Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Mumbai
- [C] Bengaluru
- [D] Chennai
- [E] Pune
In February 2020, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme has completed one year. Where was the scheme launched?
- [A] Jaipur
- [B] Gorakhpur
- [C] Kochi
- [D] Gandhinagar
- [E] Chennai
Read the following statements:
1. The Union Cabinet has approved Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019.
2. Cabinet has approved the withdrawal of Jammu And Kashmir Reservation (Second Amendment) Bill, 2019.
3. The Cabinet has also given its nod to The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens (Amendment) Bill, 2019.
Which of the following statements is/are true?
- [A] Both 1 and 2
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 2 and 3
- [D] All 1, 2, 3
- [E] Only 1