The radioactive molecule detected recently by astronomers, believed to be from the stellar explosion that took place in 17th century, is an isotope of _________.
AditYa GUpta from Kolkata, India is saying Nitrogen sulfide is correct answer
Gatikrushna Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Aluminium monofluoride is correct answer
Abhishekh shukla from Dubai, United Arab Emirates is saying Nitrogen sulfide is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Aluminium monoxide is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Potassium chloride is correct answer
With which of the following has the Tamil Nadu Government (GoTN) signed a $287-million loan agreement for the Tamil Nadu Health System Reform Programme (TNHSRP)?
- [A] IMF
- [B] Asian Development Bank
- [C] International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- [D] World Bank
- [E] Inter-American Development Bank
Train 18, India’s fastest train, will be flagged off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi from ________ on 29 December 2018.
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Agra
- [C] Mathura
- [D] Varanasi
- [E] Meerut
Who has issued notices to the Centre, Haryana, and Rajasthan government over the deforestation in the Aravalli hills?
- [A] National Human Rights Commission
- [B] Nature Conservation Foundation
- [C] Public Affairs Centre India
- [D] Environmentalist Foundation of India
- [E] Centre for Science and Environment
Which bank has recently opened its Melbourne office and has become the first Indian bank to have a branch in the Australian state of Victoria?
- [A] ICICI Bank
- [B] State Bank of India
- [C] Union Bank of India
- [D] Indian Bank
- [E] Punjab National Bank
In March 2020, which of the following has been fined USD 10 million by the World Athletics Council for breaching the sport's anti-doping rules?
- [A] Chinese Athletic Association
- [B] United States Athletics Federation
Athletics Federation of India
- [D] Russian Athletics Federation
- [E] Indonesian Athletics Association