When the annual budget is not passed by the lok sabha ?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying The prime minister submits the resignation of council of ministers is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying The budget is modified and presented again is correct answer
- [A] Chlorine
- [B] Bromine
- [C] Fluorine
- [D] Iodine
Britain's premium luxury goods brand "East India Company" has recently (June 2014) honoured an Indian personality by issuing an exclusive legal tender gold coin worth 12,000 pound sterling in his honour. Who is that?
- [A] Mahatma Gandhi
- [B] Sachin Tendulkar
- [C] Bhimsen Joshi
- [D] Jawahar Lal Nehru
- [E] Dhyanchand
Match the following events with relevant year
1. Nagaland granted statehood
2. Sikkim joined Indian Union as a state
3. Bombay split into Maharashtra and Gujarat
4. States of Megahalaya, Mizoram and UT of Arunachal Pradesh carved out of Assam
- [A] 1.a, 2.d, 3.b, 4.c
- [B] 1.c, 2.d, 3.a, 4.b
- [C] 1.a, 2.c, 3.d, 4.b
- [D] 1.d, 2.a, 3.b, 4.c
Which of the following is/are incorrect? 1. State Bank of India is the only Public Sector Bank (PSB) headed by the chairman. 2. All the PSB has Chairman and Managing Director as their top executive. 3. The posts of Chairman and Managing Director in the private sector banks are held separately.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following is incorrect?
1. India is now the world's second largest textile exporter after China.
2. China still maintains a heavy lead over India with its trade volume being almost 7 times as high.
3. Bangladesh, Germany and Italy secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively.
4. Textiles includes everything from fibre and yarn to fabric, readymade garments made of cotton, silk, wool and synthetic yarn.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 3