How much is the loss reported by ICICI Bank for the very first time in its operation in India?
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying 218 Crore is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 120 Crore is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 430 Crore is correct answer
Government recently launched four schemes to promote young scientists, what is the aim of the second scheme?
- [A] To encourage science writing
- [B] To promote scientific research
- [C] To support 100 PhD scholars for training in universities/laboratories abroad up to 12 months.
- [D] Connecting the educators to public funded institutions like IIT, IISc to pursue research.
- [E] None of the above
- [A] 10
- [B] 11
- [C] 6
- [D] 8
- [E] 9
Read the following statements carefully:
1. UN's Food Agency has warned about a crop-guzzling insect, which has moved from its native Europe to Asia.
2. Farmers from India to Thailand can lose billions of dollars due to it.Fall armyworms (FAW) have been moving steadily east since 2016 and caused up to 3 billion US dollars worth of damage to crops.
3. The insect can devastate crops such as maize, rice, and sugarcane, overnight.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] 5
- [B] 8
- [C] 10
- [D] 13
- [E] 7