With which of the following has OYO inked an MoU for extending support to budget hotels and create jobs across levels?
3.Bank of Baroda
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying Only 1 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Ranjana Juppalli from Nagpur, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Who has been named as Principal Secretary of the Information Technology and Electronics Department by the West Bengal government in December 2019?
- [A] Jagdeep Dhankhar
- [B] Rajeev Kumar
- [C] Subhash Chandra Garg
- [D] Ajay Bhushan Pandey
- [E] G. C. Murmu
Which state government will start distributing smartphones to over 50 lakh people for free from May under the Sanchar Kranti Yojana?
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Chhattisgarh
- [C] West Bengal
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] Bihar
The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) today raised the monthly wage threshold to Rs. _____ for coverage under its health insurance scheme.
- [A] Rs. 25000
- [B] Rs. 26300
- [C] Rs. 19000
- [D] Rs. 33000
- [E] Rs. 21000
Union Ministry for Electronics and Information Technology has announced draft rules of __________ to end the complete encryption system to trace 'unlawful' activities for better national security.
- [A] Cyber Encryption (Updating) Rules 2018
- [B] Information Security (Amendment) Rules 2018
- [C] Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules 2018
- [D] Software Encryption (Restriction) Rules 2018
- [E] Cyber Software (Amendment) Rule 2018
- [A] Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain
- [B] Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Sharma
- [C] Vice Admiral Karambir Singh
- [D] Vice Admiral anuj Kumar Sharma
None of the above