Read the following sentences carefully:
1. NASA's latest planet hunting probe - the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) - has started its search for new worlds around nearby stars.
2. TESS is expected to transmit its first series of science data back to Earth in August 2018.
3. TESS is NASA's latest satellite to search for planets outside our solar system, known as exoplanets.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
- [A] Alok Singh
- [B] Sujit Pandey
- [C] Vinod Chaubey
- [D] K. Vijay Kumar
- [E] Rakesh Maria
- [A] Ambika Kapoor
- [B] Khyati Bhatnagar
- [C] Shweta Ratanpura
- [D] Anukriti Mishra
- [E] Archana Kashyap
Under which scheme has the Centre approved the construction of nearly 2.67 lakh more affordable houses for the poor in 10 states?
- [A] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (Urban)
- [B] Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- [C] Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
- [D] Integrated Rural Development Program
- [E] Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Andaman and Nicobar
- [C] Tamil Nadu
- [D] West Bengal
- [E] None of the above
Which country will host the first conference on military medicine for member nations of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation (SCO) in September 2019?
- [A] China
- [B] Kyrgyzstan
- [C] Russia
- [D] India
- [E] Tajikistan