Read the following sentences carefully:
1. NASA's latest planet hunting probe - the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) - has started its search for new worlds around nearby stars.
2. TESS is expected to transmit its first series of science data back to Earth in August 2018.
3. TESS is NASA's latest satellite to search for planets outside our solar system, known as exoplanets.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Where will the officials from Australia, India, Japan and the United States hold the third 'Quadrilateral' or Quad meeting on 14 November 2018?
- [A] Malaysia
- [B] Singapore
- [C] Japan
- [D] India
- [E] Australia
Information Technology Minister of which state was recently honoured with the Digital Leader of the Year award during the Businessworld Digital India Summit 2018?
- [A] Telangana
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Kerala
- [D] Andhra Pradesh
- [E] Maharashtra
- [A] We Decide
- [B] Leave no one behind
- [C] What I bring to the Workplace
- [D] My Voice, My Community
- [E] None of the above
- [A] DELP
- [B] HRIDAY
- [C] Jeevan Pramaan
- [D] UDAY
- [E] PMJDY